Popular Posts

Total Pageviews

Friday, November 23, 2007

My name is Alycia

ok, this is my first non-myspace blog. I met somebody at a holiday get-together and she told me about this website, and all my myspace buddies tell me how much they LOVE reading my blogs and bullitens, seems I can be kind of funny at times!!! who would have thunk it? *L*

for anybody that is reading a blog of mine for the first time, i really am a good speller, just not online! I'm a mom to 2 little boys ages 11 and 3 going on 4. they are the topics of alot of my blogs. i'm married to Bryan. He has 2 daughters from previous "relationships" they are both 15 years old, and no they are not twins. that subject is also sometimes the subject of my blogs. :) you will have to wait til i'm on a rant though to hear about them.

we live in Oklahoma. lived here all my life and I love it!!! its THE most unique place on earth!! I mean the weather alone could keep you talking all day! monday it was in the 80's , tonite its snowing! *L* and some parts have like 4 inches of the stuff!

I work for a local lawncare company so if you have some questions about your lawn then ask, if i know the answer i will pass it along.

and I LOVE OU football!!!!!! my life revolves around it, i will not accept a social invitation if there is a game, I scheduled my wedding around football season. *LOL*

so that is about all for this blog. I will try to be diligent about doing posts. wouldnt be cool if I became the next internet sensation? Perez Hilton and TMZ.com will quote me on their websites, I will have thousands of people reading my blog, all my ex'es will stalk me via my blog. *LOL* just kidding, but i'm kind of weird that way.

happy rest of thanksgiving weekend!!!!!
Alycia

No comments: